Please find it HERE!
Please find it HERE!
So it has been a little over a month since I cut myself off of twitter. Here is what I have learned:
1. I haven't been spoiled on a show in over a month. I made a brief trip over to twitter tonight just to see what was going on and to see if I felt any nostalgia only to have a huge fat spoiler thrown into my face. Then I remembered the number 1 reason for wanting to leave twitter and that was that half the shows I might have wanted to watch (Dr. Who and Once Upon a Time for instance) had been completely and utterly spoiled for me to the point that it was rather useless to even care about them anymore. Now that I have a Hulu Plus subscription, and I'm catching up on shows, I want to stay surprised and stay away from spoilers as much as possible.
2. I know a lot less about some of you... but at the same time I don't because the content I was getting wasn't really about YOU per say. I miss seeing updates from marissameyer about her book progress as those were always fun to fangirl over. I miss seeing most of your faces pop up across my feed and know you are well but in the end I realized that most of what is spoken about are things that I'm just not into. I like some YA books (I love all genres) but that is not my main interest and it isn't my life. I'm not a Harry Potter fan. I have no aspirations to be an author myself... and many times I felt a bit left out of conversations because besides the TV shows you guys love to chat about together (and spoil XDDD can I mention that a few more times?) that is about the only content that I see. I can't really relate to that and it feels foreign to try honestly.
3. I love all of you. I miss you a lot. It has taught me how little I share of myself though because I was limiting myself to 140 characters and that just isn't me. I think for now I'll be staying here on LJ and facebook and trying my best to share more and more about my life. I want to be me (and not force myself into a square peg of discussions) and to care about all my friends and support you all. So for now I will keep to places that let me ramble and don't limit me so much. Maybe when I'm cleverer and can fit what I feel into fewer characters I'll come back. :)
Boku no Hane wa Kimi v1
Full Moon v2-4
Gakkou no Sensei v3-4
Goraihou Gakuen e Youkoso! v5-9
Hana mo Arashi mo! v1
Shitsuren Chocolatier v1
Hitotsu no Shigusa mo v1
Kanjou Hakubasen Shashou no Ei-san v1
Larry in a Mansion v1
Love Pani v1-2
Nakizakura Kitan v1
Nejimakiboshi to Aoi Sora v1
Oh! My Prince v2
Raspberry Field no Majo v2
Ruri no Kaze ni Hana wa Nagareru v2
Shitateya Koubou Artelier Collection v1-2
Tamashii Shizume v2
Toraware Gokko v1-3
Yasashii Ryuu no Koroshikata v3-4
Some of you have seen all of these and some of you haven't but please go check them out if you are interested. ^_^
Follow me to the 30 icons!
This is a very strong community with lots of activity! (We just had an icon contest with 56 entries!) So if you love Sailor Moon, love to write, love puzzles, love to make icons and graphics, and most important want to make a lot of awesome friends you should make your way over and sign up today.
Make sure to mention that jojo_da_crow of Team Chaos sent you!
I have 3 couples I could go with. Help me decide!
1. Ichigo and Rukia from Bleach. The difficult for this one would be that I wouldn't be able to use the same 5 pictures everyone seems to want to use for them. This will require a lot of editing on my part.
2. Emma and William from Emma. My source material for these would mostly consist of colored manga pages or the anime. The anime though has this fuzzy soft effect on the picture and would take a lot of cleaning up to make it not have that soft lens effect.
3. Sarasa and Shuri from Basara. I have two artbooks and all the manga covers. I have plenty of source material for this. It isn't as well known but it is my favorite manga.
4. Shirayuki and Zen from Akagami no Shirayukihime. I loooove this manga. This will most likely consist all of colored images done by my boyfriend specifically for this. He did the one below (so you see how nicely they would look)
So based on the images above... what do you think? It doesn't matter so much if you like the series or not. It is mostly based on what you think will make the best icons. ^_^ Pick your top 2 choices!
Which should I make icons from?
But in case you have been thinking about it...
1. We have a new status for people who just want to hang out with SM fans but don't have time for the challenges. You can request to be a social member and just join us for chats and watch parties. :)
2. It is a great place for any fan of Sailor Moon to have fun. You don't have to have a deep knowledge of the show to participate.
Plus you know I'm awesome and I'm there. *strut*
Anyway come on over today and when you sign up please tell them Jojo from Chaos sent you!